[galib] MS Visual Studio Project file..

Chris Chapman cnchapman at msn.com
Fri Feb 1 02:16:45 EST 2008

This comes up periodically.  There are a number of defaults to change that are difficult to sort out by trial and error.

Full info is in this list's archives:
http://mailman.mit.edu/pipermail/galib/2007-March/001383.html

or here:
http://www.hyperdrifter.com/evolutionary-algorithms/howto-compile-galib-in-ms-visual-c-2005.html

Best,

-- chris
From: arvindraghuvanshi at hotmail.com
To: galib at mit.edu
Date: Fri, 1 Feb 2008 06:49:17 +0000
Subject: [galib] MS Visual Studio Project file..

Does anyone has a MS Visual Studio project file for galib?

I started an empty project and added all the source files, but I get error in include files. So I must not using some defines..

thanks.

------ Build started: Project: galib247, Configuration: Debug Win32 ------

Compiling...

GAList.C

c:\Program Files\Microsoft Visual Studio 8\VC\include\cstdio(25) : error C2143: syntax error : missing '{' before ':'

c:\Program Files\Microsoft Visual Studio 8\VC\include\cstdio(25) : error C2059: syntax error : ':'

c:\Program Files\Microsoft Visual Studio 8\VC\include\cstdio(25) : error C2143: syntax error : missing '{' before ':'

...... and more of these errors..