[galib] Non-repeating alleles

Alitis alitis at gmail.com
Mon Aug 25 10:10:46 EDT 2008

Hello,
     I am creating a 2D Array genome. The array is two rows deep, and
possible values for each gene in both of the rows are drawn from the
same allele set. However, I would like one row to be able to repeat
values taken from the allele set (the default behavior of GALib) and
one row to only select a given allele once. Is this possible without
deriving my own classes? I realize I could simply impose extreme
penalties in the objective function for repeated values, but this does
not seem like the most efficient of solutions.

Thanks,
-Rick