[galib] Patch to remove the warnings with g++

Fábio Roberto Teodoro fr.teodoro at gmail.com
Wed Apr 30 17:56:07 EDT 2008

I've made a patch to remove the warnings when compiling my programs with g++.
It should work with other pedantic compilers too, but I've only tested with g++
(g++ (GCC) 4.1.2).

To aply the patch download the attached file and do:

cd to rootdir of galib247:
$ cd galib247

Aply the patch (correct the path of the patchfile as needed):
$ patch -p1 < galib247-remove_warnings-g++-4.1.2.patch

Now you could compile and install the galib normaly, but without the warnings 8oP

Any sugestions are welcome.

And sorry for the bad english.