[galib] problem in installing galib in microsoft visual studio 2005

Chris Chapman cnchapman at msn.com
Thu Mar 29 10:24:34 EDT 2007

Darwin Slattery has posted some excellent notes on how to compile GAlib in
VS2005 here:
http://www.hyperdrifter.com/index.php?option=com_content&task=view&id=13&Itemid=1

(or navigate to them from here: http://www.hyperdrifter.com/)

I followed those, and after solving one remaining linker issue (now posted
in the comments there), got everything to work well.

Good luck!