[galib] standard crossover for a GA1DArrayGenome<float> Genome

Christian Samuel Perone christian_perone at yahoo.com.br
Thu Nov 23 05:11:28 EST 2006

Hi,
in the constructor of GA1DArrayGenome, you can see:
  crossover(DEFAULT_1DARRAY_CROSSOVER);

which is defined int the gaconfig.h
#define DEFAULT_1DARRAY_CROSSOVER    OnePointCrossover

=)

Cya!
- Christian S. Perone

"kinek at gmx.net" <kinek at gmx.net> escreveu: Hello,

do anybody know what is the standard crossover-function for a
*GA1DArrayGenome* Genome?
Out of my observations i suppose that it is a pairwise crossover. So
that the first element on the genome is
crossed withe the first element of the apposite genome, the second with
the second and so on.

But i´m not 100% sure. I would be grateful if anybody could acknowledge
or condradict that.

greetings
t.g.

Christian S. Perone - christian_perone at yahoo.com.br
"Some rise by sin, and some by virtue fall:
Some run from breaks of ice, and answer none;
And some condemned for a fault alone."