[galib] customising composite genome

subha pulikesi super_subha_p at yahoo.co.in
Mon Mar 27 01:29:11 EST 2006

Hai all,

            I am combing GALIST and 1D Array Genome to form a composite genome ( by name SubhaGenome ) for my application as in EX 5 of the documentation;

           The problem comes when the number of generations and population values are high (ex 20 ,30). The GA code doesnot run completely for such higer parameters.

              I dont know how to trace the error; I am working with GAlib  for my M.Tech project.I am attaching my coding herewith. It will be greatly helpful for my thesis if anybody gives suggestion regarding this.

                 Thank you
                                                                                        Sincerely,
                                                                                  Subha, IIT Madras

 Jiyo cricket on Yahoo! India cricket