[galib] Tree genome and traversal.

Laurent Steffan galib at laurentsteffan.com
Mon Jul 3 13:34:04 EDT 2006

Hello Dan,

I'm not sure I understood exactly where you need help : do you request a
nice proven algorithm ? or do you want to debug your own ? or do you
want us to replicate your code to see where the problem might be ? in
the latter two cases, please send more details. (In the first case, a
reference that comes to mind is Knuth's "The Art Of Computer
Programming" - chapter (I)2.3.1 would probably do), but of course you
won't get a working implementation in C++).

Best regards,
Laurent

--
Laurent Steffan, Dr.-Ing.
Chercheur associé au LAMSADE (Université Paris Dauphine)