[galib] how to avoid this warning in msvcpp 6.0

athena lureen111 at yahoo.com
Thu Jan 12 23:33:29 EST 2006

hi all,

I've installed GAlib successfully. but everytime i run the examples, i receive this warning

LINK : warning LNK4098: defaultlib "LIBCMTD" conflicts with use of other libs; use /NODEFAULTLIB:library

what can i do to avoid this warning? i am using msvcpp 6.0, btw.

i am also having a problem in executing example 10. it says there that it is an abnormal program termination. anyone can tell me how to run it properly?

and lastly, i wonder how can i produce graphs (in order to see the convergence) as the output?  the outputs from the given examples are all giving the numbers but not graph.

hoping to get some help on my problems. thanks a lot.

- lureen -