[galib] Compiling GALib 2.4.6 with VC++.NET

matthew wall mbwall at MIT.EDU
Mon Feb 7 12:10:51 EST 2005

On 07 Feb 2005, at 10:56, Ing. Mónica R. Guajardo wrote:

>  Thanks..
>
> I did so, but now the following message appears
> e:\Program Files\Microsoft Visual Studio .NET
> 2003\Vc7\include\cerrno(18):
> error C2773: #import and #using available only in C++ compiler
>
> Do I have to disable something else?  Or enable ?
>
> Mónica

be sure that you are using the c++ compiler, not the c compiler.  this
is the /TP option for visual studio, and i think you have to set it
manually in the project compiler options pane (i think there is no
checkbox for it).   it tells the compiler to treat .C files as c++
code, not c code.