[galib] Damaged HQX-File (Code-Warrior-Project)

Andreas Borg andiborg at gmx.de
Wed Dec 7 12:08:16 EST 2005

Hello,

I am trying to compile GAlib on Mac OS 10.4.3. I downloaded the file
"cwpro3.sit.hqx"
<http://lancet.mit.edu/ga/dist/project_files/cwpro3.sit.hqx>  containing
a Code Warrior Project which I hope is importable in XCode. However,
StuffIt Expander gives me an error message telling the file is damaged
(I retried the download several times, it should not be a network
issue). Does anyone know anything about this problem?

Thanks in advance,
Andreas Borg

p.s.: I also tried using "make", but it gives me a lot of error messages
I don't understand. The "README"-document says the CodeWarrior project
should work, so I'd like to try that first.