[galib] Population-based objective function

Anna Persson anna.persson at his.se
Thu Aug 4 10:15:13 EDT 2005

Hi,

I want to use a combination of a population-based objective function and
an individual-based objective function. What I want to do is to first use
the individual objective function to assign fitness to all individuals in
the population, and then use the population-based function to assign a
relative fitness to just some of the individuals in the population.

My questions are:
Do I need to make changes in the GAlib implementation to obtain this
functionality?
Do you know some code example that might be of interest for me?

Thanks,
Anna Persson