[galib] Problems with GAlib on Cygwin

Kiran Raosaheb Patil krp at biocentrum.dtu.dk
Tue Oct 5 12:09:09 EDT 2004

Dear GAlib users,

Though I successfully compiled the package, I get following error message when making example 23 and others that use real genome.
I am using gcc-3.3.1 (cygming special).

--------------------------------------

In file included from ex23.C:16:
/usr/local/include/ga/GAAllele.h: In instantiation of `GAAlleleSet<float>':
/usr/local/include/ga/GARealGenome.C:22:   instantiated from here
/usr/local/include/ga/GAAllele.h:147: error: template-id `operator==<float>'
   for `int operator==(const GAAlleleSet<float>&, const GAAlleleSet<float>&)'
   does not match any template declaration
/usr/local/include/ga/GAAllele.h:148: error: template-id `operator!=<float>'
   for `int operator!=(const GAAlleleSet<float>&, const GAAlleleSet<float>&)'
   does not match any template declaration
make: *** [ex23.o] Error 1

Any help is greatly appreciated.

Thanks,

Kiran R. Patil
PhD Student
Center for Microbial Biotechnology,
Biocentrum-DTU, Technical University of Denmark
Phone: +45 45252703
Fax: +45 45884148