[galib] Please ,Participate in this questionnaire

NERMEN nermey3 at yahoo.com
Tue Mar 23 09:17:13 EST 2004

Hi all,

I need help from all of you, and I will appreciate your participation in this questionnaire.

You can kindly answer these two questions:

A-What type of applications did you use GAlib for?

[1] Commercial

[2] Under graduation purpose (ex: use it to demonstrate something in any undergraduate course)

[3] Research (Ex: during your Master PHD research)

[4] Other type. (Specify it please.)

B-What is the name of the application?

(Ex: I have used GAlib to evolve problem....etc)

It will be very helpful from you to participate.

Best Regards.

Nermeen M.Ismail

Graduate Research Assistant

Do you Yahoo!?