[galib] A Problem about GAlib245 under Visual C++6.0

zhq zhq527725 at 126.com
Wed Mar 3 10:06:06 EST 2004

Hi all,
I am using GAlib245 under WinXP and VC++6.0. But when I ran the ex9 in the examples folder of GAlib245, the "GAStatistics::writeScores()" function could not work correctly. It could not write scores to file, in fact, there was not any new file in my project folder.
When I compiled the lib,I defined NO_STREAMS in the gaconfig.h file. Is here any wrong?
Please help me! Any suggest would be greatly appreciated!

Thanks
Bluewhite

==============================================°²È«Îȶ¨´óÈÝÁ¿£¬´ó¸½¼þÊÕ·¢, È«¹ú×î´óµÄÃâ·ÑÓÊÏä@126.com!ÂíÉϵ½http://www.126.comÉêÇë25MÃâ·Ñ´óÈÝÁ¿ÓÊÏä!ÌṩÐÂÓʼþµ½´ïÊÖ»ú¶ÌÐÅÌáÐѹ¦ÄÜ, ËæʱÕÆÎÕÓʼþÐÅÏ¢!