[galib] Variable genome lengths?

rejeanl rejeanl at ualberta.ca
Sat Jan 10 14:32:42 EST 2004

Hi,

I am looking for a coded example which uses variable genome lengths.
The notion of variable genome lengths is supported through
the concept of variable single point crossover (in the documentation
overview), as well as the resize operation for 1D arrays. More specifically, I
am looking to havea population which compromises of 5-20 length genomes, since
I would
like the search space to consist of any length in that range.

I have been unable to find an example in the 'examples' section however, and
it is not intuitive from my standpoint to try to code it myself. Any leads
would
be appreciated

Rejean Lau
M.Sc Computer Engineering