[galib] galib development status
t.samotyjak at pwsz.elblag.pl
Mon Dec 27 13:40:49 EST 2004
I would like to see in the release:
- island model of EA, with different mutate and crossover probability for
subpopulations of EA,
- different popsize for subpopulations,
- evolutionary strategies, tuninig probability of mutate or crossover,
- termination function with minimum objective value,
- make possible to overload objective function.
That's all folks :-)
> please let me know if there are specific features you would like to see
> in the release.
> i am sorry, but there is not yet an eta for this major release.
> public access to the galib cvs repository:
> the hardware for lancet.mit.edu will soon be upgraded. when this
> happens, the galib cvs repository will be made available so that you
> can get the latest snapshots and so that we can have easier direct
> contribution to galib.
> if anyone has suggestions or other feedback, please let me know.
> galib mailing list
> galib at mit.edu
More information about the galib