[galib] galib development status

Tomasz Samotyjak t.samotyjak at pwsz.elblag.pl
Mon Dec 27 13:40:49 EST 2004

hallo,

I would like to see in the release:
- island model of EA, with different mutate and crossover probability for
subpopulations of EA,
- different popsize for subpopulations,
- evolutionary strategies, tuninig probability of mutate or crossover,
- termination function with minimum objective value,
- make possible to overload objective function.

That's all folks :-)

> please let me know if there are specific features you would like to see
> in the release.
>
> i am sorry, but there is not yet an eta for this major release.
>

> public access to the galib cvs repository:
>
> the hardware for lancet.mit.edu will soon be upgraded.  when this
> happens, the galib cvs repository will be made available so that you
> can get the latest snapshots and so that we can have easier direct
> contribution to galib.
>

> if anyone has suggestions or other feedback, please let me know.
>
> matthew

Best regards
Tomasz Samotyjak
http://samotyjak.pwsz.elblag.pl