[galib] re:Borland C++ Builder 6.0 - compilation problem (marcio)

Brian Barkey brian_barkey at juno.com
Mon Aug 9 20:00:20 EDT 2004

Hi,
       I have been using the GALib with BCB 4.0 without too much trouble.
 After some work I ended up making a library (File->New,  then select
"library") I had some trouble getting it to compile as BCB believes files
labelled "*.c" as C files.  So I renamed all the *.c" files to *.cpp and
it compiled.  I haven't run all the examples, but I haven't had any
problems yet.

        I hope this helps,
                                Brian Barkey