[galib] about GARealGenome

Saberi Bin Mohamad berie_ext2 at lycos.com
Tue Apr 13 23:08:34 EDT 2004

Dear Sir/Madam,

my name is Mohd from univ technology of malaysia. I have a few question.

1. The real value in chromosomes on GARealGenome Interface is based on binary string or not?

2. if yes, I thinks a real values in chromosomes will transform to binary before an operator GA processes
the chromosomes.so the statements is true or not..i just want to confirm as my understanding.

3. if not,how an operator GA processes the chromosomes that have a real values?

Thanks.

regards,
Mohd.