[galib] error c2679

Dr. Ian D. Wilson ian.d.wilson at btinternet.com
Mon Apr 5 04:18:39 EDT 2004

Remove the NO_STREAMS directive - you do not need it.

Also, I am not sure why you converted the extensions.

Then, 'clean' the project, zip it and send it to me.

I will look and see how your project differs from mine, which builds and
executes without any problems.

Alternatively, download any of the projects at my website and see if they
build - if they do, compare the project settings.

http://www.btinternet.com/~ms3s18/KBS/Coursework.htm

If nothing else, the projects on this website will demonstrate that you do
not have to do anything special to get galib244-win working.

Best wishes

Ian

Dr. I. D. Wilson BSc PhD MBCS CEng
Research Fellow