[galib] Problem with visual C++ Linker

cos-mos@maildozy.com cos-mos at maildozy.com
Sun Nov 23 23:43:40 EST 2003

I am trying to use the math function erf. I am able  to compile using Visual C++
6.0  but I get the following error.

ex1.obj : error LNK2001: unresolved external symbol "public: virtual __thiscall
GA2DBinaryStringGenome::~GA2DBinaryStringGenome(void)" (??
1GA2DBinaryStringGenome@@UAE at XZ)

ex1.obj : error LNK2001: unresolved external symbol "public: virtual __thiscall
GASimpleGA::~GASimpleGA(void)" (??1GASimpleGA@@UAE at XZ)

and much of the same error

I don't know what is a problem .  If anyone know Please tell me how to solve
this problem. because I am doing a final topic in University

Thank you very much
toon
cos-mos at maildozy.com  or
toon2525 at hotmail.com

!! ´èǹ! ¨Ó¹Ç¹¨Ó¡Ñ´ !!
!! â»ÃâÁ·àÇ线ÃÕ ÊÙ§ÊØ´ 60 à´×͹ !!
!! à¾ÔèÁ¾×é¹·Õè¿ÃÕ ÊÙ§ÊØ´ 10 à·èÒ !!
ÊÑ觨ͧàÇçºä«µìä´é·Õè http://HOSTdozy.com

àÁÅì´Ù«Õè! ºÃÔ¡ÒÿÃÕÍÕàÁÅì 50 MB !!! ¢Í§¤¹ä·Â
ÊÁѤÃÊÁÒªÔ¡ä´é·Õè http://MAILdozy.com ¿ÃÕ!!!!