Please help me(gustavo)

afees adegoke odebodeafees at yahoo.com
Mon Jul 7 07:17:20 EDT 2003

Hi,
I read your message and I was happy that U finally overcame your problem with GALIB.
I should be glad if you can assist me in resolving my own problem with example 23.
I am using borland 5(not builder) under a windows 98 environment.
the example compiled and linked correctly but after the 2nd pass and the display of the first few cout statements there is a message Thread violation.Did U experience the same problem? How did U solved it.

I anticipate your reply soonest.

Thanks
Afees