question about GAGenome::write method

=?GB2312?Q?=B3=C2=C1=C1?= chenl at aiake1.nju.edu.cn
Sun Apr 13 04:37:48 EDT 2003

Hi ,all

	I have compiled the lib using old_stream in the windows platform.I want to see the
content of a node during evolve process.But after I compiled the ex6 and ex8(they all
derived the write method),I can't see any information of the content in the console.Why? It
seems almost that I am using NO_STREAM macro.

¡¡¡¡¡¡¡¡¡¡¡¡¡¡¡¡                                    Sincerely Liang CHEN
                                          Post Graduate of Artificial Intelligence Lab
                                                 Department of Computer Science
                                                  Nanjing University  P.R.China