graphical examples compile problems linux

Alex Cave apcave at deakin.edu.au
Fri Oct 25 17:27:37 EDT 2002

Hi all,
I'm trying to comple the graphical examples under Debian V3.
Using g++ v3.0.4
Have altered makefile so make depend finds all the headerfiles.
Have altered makefile so it can find the libaries.
When I compile I get many warning and then it fails on linking
with libaries compiling ends with
make: *** [gaview.o] Error 1
Have tried with and without Motif and I have all the libaries needed by
the makefile on my system.
The non graphical examples work fine.
Does anyone have an example makefile?

Cheer Alex

P.S. I searched through the archive and could not find anything helpful.

--
Researcher Alex Cave
School of Engineering and Technology
Email: apcave at deakin.edu.au