GALIB

Edmanuel Eduardo Torres Amaris edmanuel.torres at ecopetrol.com.co
Tue May 28 11:27:08 EDT 2002

Hi

>ex1.C
>c:\program files\microsoft visual studio\vc98\include\eh.h(32) : fatal
error C1189: #error :  "eh.h is only for C++!"
>Error executing cl.exe.
>
>ex1.exe - 1 error(s), 0 warning(s)

Use

// By default, we use the old streams library.
#if !defined(USE_OLD_STREAMS) && \
    !defined(USE_ANSI_STREAMS) && \
    !defined(NO_STREAMS)
#define USE_OLD_STREAMS
//USE_ANSI_STREAMS
#endif

Into gaconf.h and set in:
(Project Setting | Link | Ignore Libraries)
With:
(libcmt)

also set:
(Project Setting | C/C++ | Use run-time library)
with:
Multithreaded

edmanuel.torres at ecopetrol.com.co
eetorres at lycos.com
>Tel 6356765 - of. 6740406
OSTG> - Optics and Signals Treatment Group
www.ecopetrol.com.com
>Bucaramanga
Colombia