Application; using GAlib and FLTK

Edmanuel Eduardo Torres Amaris edmanuel.torres at ecopetrol.com.co
Fri Jun 28 18:29:18 EDT 2002

Hi Friends

I am working in an application on Genetics Algorithm, it is very easy to
use, it use GAlib. In the main it use an Genetics Algorithm in other to
explore for the Neuronal Network weight for.
It is a basic and first demo/test application, I will be very grateful with
yours opinions.

see the following URL and look the screenshot:

http://www.geocities.com/cpphysics/

I had found that it work better using only one layer, I don't know which is
the situation when I try with two or more.

Regards,
Edmanuel E. Torres Amaris
edmanuel.torres at ecopetrol.com.co
eetorres at lycos.com
Phone 6356765 - of. 6740406
OSTG - Optics and Signals Treatment Group
Santander Industrial University
UIS - www.uis.edu.co
Oilfield - ICP - ECOPETROL
www.ecopetrol.com.com