unhandled exception in ex10.exe

zhjian zhjian at bt-t.com
Mon Jun 24 01:02:03 EDT 2002

Yeah, your program works fine!  How do you get it?

en, I set my complier setting by following the instruction of manual.

such as:  Add /Tp in the Project Option
          Enable RTTI
          Add galib in the Object Modules

         gaconfig.h???  I can't remember clearly. It seems that I keep it as origin as it likes.

         I send it to u.

Would you please tell me what shall I do?