FW: periodicity

Edmanuel Eduardo Torres Amaris edmanuel.torres at ecopetrol.com.co
Wed Jul 3 10:48:29 EDT 2002

Hi Sanne

If you are using an implemented GA (i.e. GASteadyStateGA, GASimpleGA,
GAIncrementalGA,
GADemeGA), you will needed to do some changes into de GAlib code, that is
not complicate. I had need to do some changes in order to get a refresh
windows each generation, I think that you need some seemed.
Explain to me what you need to do so that help you.

look my program to:

http://www.geocities.com/cpphysics

Regards

Edmanuel