galib

CANAVAN se401006 at cs.may.ie
Wed Feb 27 11:07:13 EST 2002

To whom it concerns,
	I just have one further question about the relevant code. In the tsp
example(ex26), it is stated that its "File format is that used by the TSPLIB
problems". However, I mailed those involved in the TSPLIB, and both Gerhard
Reinhelt, and Dino Ahr said that its format was not that used in the TSPLIB.
Below are the replies from both the aforementioned. The attachment is the
problematic file. Could you please help me as I am completely lost.
					Regards,
						Darragh Canavan