How to config??

keung yuen waikeung001 at yahoo.com
Tue Feb 26 15:30:19 EST 2002

Dear webmaster
I am a graduate from Hong Kong. I had gotten your
galib from your ftp site, it is very useful to me
because my final year project is relate to GA, it
helps me a lot when designing my project.But it has
some problem when i using, can you help me to solve??
I was using Dev-C++ , when i try to compile the
example 9, there has the warnings comes up. I know i
need to change the gaconfig.h, but can you explain to
me in details because i cannot get the solution
although search the website inside.
i am looking forward to your answers.
Yours truely,
Keung YUEN