GAArrayGenome class

pcheung pcheung at bol.com.br
Mon Feb 18 08:51:23 EST 2002

Dear all:

"I would like someone to know how to use the GAArrayGenome class
in Builder C++ 5.0. I tried to run an example by GALIB (# 21), but I
didn't get it. I think, That example uses templates class and I would
like know how to use it following declaration:

// Piece of #21 example (GALIB)

main(  )
            {
                GARealAlleleSet alleles (0,1);
                GARealGenome genome2 (length,allleles,objective1);
                // The compiler didn't recognize GARealGenome.....
            }

I included necessary .CPP and .h files in my main project.
Do you have some small example about GAArrayGenome class
application in C++ Builder?"

Thanks a lot.
Best regards.

Peter Cheung
PhD Student
Departament of Hydraulic and Sanitation
University of Sao Paulo

Quer ter seu próprio endereço na Internet?
Garanta já o seu e ainda ganhe cinco e-mails personalizados.
DomíniosBOL - http://dominios.bol.com.br