pls

Cecilia_Mazza@Waters.com Cecilia_Mazza at Waters.com
Thu Aug 8 14:51:13 EDT 2002

Good afternoon:
I have tried to contact Matthew  Wall as I am interested in running the pls
program from MIT.  I called his previous supervisor and I have left a
message at Matthew Wall's office number.  I need to know if this version in
the galib is for inductrial users too.  In addition, do I need to have a
C++ compiler to use it, or are all the files that we need in your
directory.
Please let me know one way or another as I need to run a pls and if I
cannot access your files I need to find another source.
Thanks in advance:
Cecilia