galib newbie question

Stellios Keskinidis stelliosk at optushome.com.au
Fri Sep 21 12:37:22 EDT 2001

Hey,
	thanks for replying. I had looked at the examples "vi *.C"
basically and went through them and read the Overview and all the other
documents under docs. I've done c++ coding before too but is still a bit
rusty.

I'm still trying to get down flat the representation and the operators. I
think I've identified a question that will answer all my sub questions -

How do I implement the "closure" property in galib and in which classes
do I do this? There was only a little mention of this in the overview.

Thanks again

S t e l l i o s  K e s k i n i d i s

"Advances are made by answering questions.
 Discoveries are made by questioning answers." - Bernard Haisch

  http://members.optushome.com.au/stelliosk