Final Yr Student looking for some information, please!!!

Pól ó hIcí pol_o_hici at hotmail.com
Sat Nov 17 13:07:26 EST 2001

Hello,

My name is Paul Hickey and im a final year Engineering student at the Magee
campus of the University of Ulster located in Derry, Northern Ireland.
I was surfing the web and i saw your website and im am hoping that maybe you
can help me. I am currently trying to find some information for my final
year project:

"Optimising structure and/or parameter of Neural Networks by Genetic
Algorithms"

I have been searching the web but unfortunately i cannot find any suitable
information or examples on this subject. I would be very grateful if you
could send me some information on this subject or even be able to point me
in the right direction.

Regards,
        Pól