multi-objective functions

Maurizio Palesi mpalesi at diit.unict.it
Thu Mar 22 04:56:30 EST 2001

Hi all,
   My GA works in two step. In the first step it minimize the objective
function f1 in N1 generations. In the second step it minimizes the
objective function f2 in N2 generations.

The second step works on the same polulation made by the last generation
of the first step, therefore I wish that at the first generation of the
second step every indivudual of the popolation is revaluated.

Could you help me to resolve this problem? I have though to use
evaluate(gaTrue) method of genome to force re-evaluation of each
individual but it seem doesn't work.

Thanks in advance for your help,
   Maurizio