Release Build vs Debug libs: win32

Martin MacRobert martin at mediavillage.org.au
Thu Jul 26 18:46:57 EDT 2001

This is the problem. When galib builds I don't know how to set the build up to
make a release build, using the config file. It occurs to me that the lib I have
is a debug build, made from the command line using nmake, but I don't know what
switches to activate to make it build a release lib.

Thanks for your time,
Martin