i expect ur interest and cool help for my project

SUNIL KUMAR KOLLURU sunilkumarkolluru at yahoo.com
Sat Jul 14 12:25:38 EDT 2001

fascinated by  ur web page providin' lib files,i'm
writing this to u sir.this mail is quite informal but,
please .... do not neglect it.i'm doing a project on
time tabling problem using genetic algorithms.and if u
wish and would like to know more i will surely send
the algorithm i have prepared.please please i bvelieve
u can help me giving refined ideas for my project
.help me sir.

=====