Galib 245 && VC++ 6.0

E Pranoto mcaiiep4 at ist4.co.umist.ac.uk
Wed Apr 11 12:30:40 EDT 2001

Hi all,

Thanks for your letter Dr. G. Spagnuolo
I have read the website beforehand actually. But, the compiler gave
me the different error related to directory searching.  I tried to put
another compiler options /I "..\.." in project setting, and it works
without error and warning.

I can link my own project to Galib245 using VC++ 6.0 now. And the
next question here, how to develop dinamic link library and Windows
environment programming with Galib245.

Anybody has done it before, should be very appreciated for the help.

Regards,

Maybe