boundary problems with GARealGenome

vijay G kovvali vkovvali at lycos.com
Wed Apr 4 11:09:24 EDT 2001

Well, in my case I have about 10 values which make my genome, and
this is what I do:
GARealAlleleSetArray MyBounds;
for(int i=0; i<10; ++i)
{
   GARealAlleleSet allele(0,1e-3, GAAllele::EXCLUSIVE,
   GAAllele::INCLUSIVE);
   MyBounds.add(allele);
}

GARealGenome MyGenome (MyBounds, ObjectiveFunc);
GASimpleGA ga(MyGenome);

This works for me.

Vijay