MultiObjective Genetic Algorithm

Wu Ruoyun MRYWu at ntu.edu.sg
Mon Feb 28 20:18:35 EST 2000

Hi!

Nice to know that you are improving the GAlib to cope with multiple
objective functions. I don't know the paper you mentioned, but I agree with
Joe Dumoulin's suggestion of incorporating the mutiple objectives into the
representation.  Fuzzy logic might be used to get a single fitness score
from multiple sub fitness scores. Furthermore, fuzzy logic is also something
that simulates biological rules.

Wu Ruoyun