Associate a given vector with each array in the population?

Daniel RSDA at eee.rgu.ac.uk
Thu Dec 14 12:30:06 EST 2000

Hi,

When I look at the documentation, it seems that I can use user
data to specify my own data structure. However, I would like to
associate a vector (1Dimension array) to each 2 dimension array of
integers that is created in a population. This should speed up my
calculations in my fitness function.

e.g:
2D array
m_theGenome = new GA2DArrayGenome<int>(maxx,maxy, Fit);
vector that should be associated with the above 2D array:
array tab[maxx+maxy];
where array is a simple data structure :
typedef struct{ int r, int c;} array;

The vector should be initialised in the Initialiser function at the
same time as the population is created (so it should really be
associated).

Is there anyone who can help with a solution?

Thanks,
Daniel