Help in running GALIB

Chakrapani Gollamudi cgollamu at ECECS.UC.EDU
Wed Apr 26 12:40:25 EDT 2000

Thanks Joe for the reply. I am using g++.
Can you send me a small code you wrote so that I try running that on my
machine. Also I have doubt thinking that I did not do the installation
properly. Can you suggest me the steps for installing GALIB. My machine is
Ultra30.

Thanks a lot

-- Chakrapani

	     " Attitude not Aptitude determines Altitude "
Office:                                 Home:
517 ERC                                 2930, Scioto Street, #1111
Design Automation Laboratory            Cincinnati, Ohio - 45219
Phone: 513-556-2110                     Phone:513-556-7533