regarding down loading LibGA.

Gundaliya Pradipkumar J prdip8pc at ccs.iitb.ernet.in
Wed Sep 15 04:05:30 EDT 1999

 Respected sir

 i am doing my Mtech. in Transpotation System Engineering
 at Indian Institute of Technology at Bombay-India.
 For My Project work " Routing and Scheduling for the urban transit
 network using genetic algorithm" i need the above recent packages.
 i have written a code for the Objective Function in C++ Using Object
 Oriented approches. Sir it will very much useful to me if you send me the
 abvove recent pakages for my research work or let me know the procedure to
 get the same.Hoping for your earliest reply
 thanking you sir,
 your sincerely
 pradip gundaliya

     |                                      |                       |
     |        PRADIP J.GUNDALIYA            |    PRADIP J. GUNDALIYA|
     |     M.Tech. QIP(roll.n0.98304301)    |    HostelNo. 9        |
     |Transportation System Engineering ,   |    Room No. 232       |
     |   Deptt. of Civil Engineering ,      |    I.I.T.Powai        |
     |  IIT , Powai , MUMBAI - 400 076 .    |    MUMBAI-400 076.    |
     |Phone:091-022-5782545(Extn.)-7348(LAB |    Ph:091-022-578101  |
     |                                      |    Internal 5609      |
     |Parent Institute  : S.S.Engineering College BHAVNAGAR.-364 010|
     |Designation       : Lecturer                                  |
     |Department        : Civil Engineering                         |
     |Permanent Address : C-2, AGRICULTURE CAMPUS QUARTERS          |
     |                    JUNAGADH 362 001(GUJARAT)                 |
     |Contact Phone Nos.: 091-0285-632284 (Res.At JUNAGADH),        |
     |EMail             : prdip8pc at ccs.iitb.ernet.in                |