No subject

Li Wu lw2 at cec.wustl.edu
Sat Oct 2 12:48:01 EDT 1999

I am wondering if GAlib could functionalize multiple objective
functions simulateneously.
1)      i probably would like to use 3 different objective functions
simulateneously during the evolution, how could I handle                that, and by
GAlib?
2)      If I would like to change the objective fiunction (in this case,
there is only one objective function) dynamically at            different
generations in the evolution, how could I handle that?

I really appreciate your help in advance. Thanks a lot!

Zhiwei

Hi: Zhiwei

  I have similar problem. I solved part of 1).  But I can't solve 2) now.
I am still trying for it.  Maybe we can help each other.

Li Wu
lw2 at cec.wustl.edu