Help, please.

Giovanni Spagnuolo spanish at cesare.diiie.unisa.it
Tue Sep 22 05:57:11 EDT 1998

Hi.
I have used Galib-2.4.2 for a long time with very good results by adopting
the C++ compiler DJGPP (GNU project) in a DOS environment.
Now I need to use GAlib by compiling the library under Visual C++ 5.0.
Nevertheless I have had a lot of problems (not only the documented
warnings) when I have tried to build the library (.lib).
Have you any suggestion (or, better, a project file) for me?
Thanks a lot in advance.

P.S.: I am sorry if my question is trivial, but I am a rookie!

--
Dr. Giovanni Spagnuolo, PhD
Assistant Professor
E-mail: spanish at diiie.unisa.it