No subject

yang_jianyu@263.net yang_jianyu at 263.net
Fri Dec 4 06:23:17 EST 1998

Dr  Matthew Wall:

I have receive your mail. Thanks for your help.I have download galib.tar.gz, But when I make it  in Linux os,there is some error :when it proceeded to the directory of examples, it can not continue, "no rule to make target @.o, randtest.C", then I read the .html files  in the directory of docs, I was wondering if the file of config.h
is nessary, I can not find the file from the package.

Sorry to bother you so much, please reply to me at your convenience!

Best regards!

yours Sincerely,

Yang, Jianyu