[E&E seminars] Announcing the MIT Sustainability Summit: April 24

Adam Siegel asiegs at MIT.EDU
Mon Mar 9 22:31:51 EDT 2009

<http://sustainabilitysummit.mit.edu/>

We are happy to announce that
registration<https://alum.mit.edu/smarTrans/public/Register.dyn?eventID=30501&groupID=1461>for
the MIT Sustainability Summit, Discovering New Dimensions for Growth,
is
now officially open!

*MIT Sustainability Summit
Discovering New Dimensions for Growth
April 24, 2009*

The MIT Sustainability Summit brings together students, business leaders,
academics, environmental activists, and public servants to discuss how we
can most effectively support each other as we face the opportunities and
challenges of transitioning to a sustainable world.

Through an engaging, innovative panel format, speakers will be challenged to
think creatively about shared problems and generate tangible solutions.
Discussions will focus on

   -

   *how to progress toward sustainability in a recession*
   -

   *how to measure the success of sustainability practices, and *
   -

   *what opportunities for innovation and collaboration in sustainability
   are emerging*

To register please go to http://sustainabilitysummit.mit.edu. Please feel
free to distribute further. We look forward to seeing you in April!

Best regards,

Adam Siegel, President Sustainability at MIT