[E&E seminars] Rise of China Forum on Energy Security / Nov. 7

Ann Abbondante aca at MIT.EDU
Mon Oct 30 16:27:40 EST 2006

CIS STARR FORUM ON THE RISE OF CHINA
M I T    C E N T E R    F O R    I N T E R N A T I O N A L    S T U D I E S

"China, the U.S. and the Worldwide Search for Energy Security"

Professor Zha Daojiong
Chair, Department of International Political Economy
Director, Center for International Energy Security
School of International Studies, Renmin University, Beijing

Tuesday, November 7, 2006
12:00 noon
MIT Building E38, Room 615
(CIS 6th floor conference room)

The Starr Forum on the Rise of China series addresses the effect of China's growing economic power and national competitiveness on such global sustainability topics as global resource consumption, greenhouse gas production and climate change, international public health and disease control, and regional military security. All are welcome.

light refreshments will be served

online map:
http://whereis.mit.edu/map-jpg?selection=E38&Buildings=go