[E&E seminars] Invitation to MIT-RPSEA Forum

Karen Gibson kgibson at MIT.EDU
Fri Oct 20 15:58:33 EDT 2006

-------

On October 31, MIT will be hosting an energy-related forum with RPSEA
(Research Partnership to Secure Energy for America) and
Schlumberger.  RPSEA has a major research award from the DoE to fund
research at various universities, and in industry.

Please feel free to attend any part of the program; there is no
charge. We ask that you pre-register so we know how many to expect –
please do so at the Registration page of the Forum website:  https://
seagrantdev.mit.edu/RPSEA/register.php

Tuesday 31 October 2006
9:30 am to 3:30 pm

Bartos Theater, Bldg. E15
Massachusetts Institute of Technology
Cambridge MA

Autonomous Intervention for
Deepwater Oil and Gas Operations

Katharine de Zengotita
Massachusetts Institute of Technology
77 Massachusetts Avenue, E38-300
Cambridge, MA  02139
(617) 253-9305

"Katharine de Zengotita" <kdez at MIT.EDU>