[Env seminars] ETIP Speaker Series - Spring 2006, Kennedy School of Govt, Harvard University

Karen Gibson kgibson at MIT.EDU
Fri Feb 17 11:48:59 EST 2006

Here are some Harvard seminars that might be of interest.

Begin forwarded message:

> From: Dawn_Hilali at harvard.edu
> Date: February 14, 2006 8:57:24 AM EST
> To: Dawn_Hilali at harvard.edu
> Subject: ETIP Speaker Series - Spring 2006, Kennedy School of Govt,
> Harvard University
>

>                 Energy Technology Innovation Project (ETIP)
>                               Speaker Series
>                                 Spring 2006
>

>                        Thursdays, 10:30 AM -12:00 PM
>            BCSIA Library, Littauer 369 (unless otherwise noted)
>                             Open to the Public

>                                   2/9/06
>                              Internal Seminar
>
>                                   2/23/06
>     "Making Sense of President Bush's New Advanced Energy Initiative,"
>                    Kelly Sims Gallagher, Director, ETIP
>
>                                   3/9/06
>                           "China Balance Sheet,"
>                     Ben Heineman, Senior Fellow, BCSIA
>  former Senior Vice President for Law and Public Affairs, General
> Electric
>                                     Co.
>
>                                   4/6/06
>       "Mapping Australia's Potential for Carbon Capture and Storage,"
>                  Aleks Kalinowski, Visiting Scholar, ETIP
>                     on leave from Geoscience Australia
>
>                                   4/20/06
>  "The Human and Institutional Dimensions of Motorized Two-wheeled
> Vehicle
>                            Emissions in India,"
>  Madhav Badami, School of Urban Planning and McGill School of
> Environment,
>                              McGill University
>
>                                   5/4/06
>       "Emissions from Passenger Cars in China: The Case of Tianjin,"
>                  Hongyan He Oliver, Research Fellow, ETIP
>                    Kelly Sims Gallagher, Director, ETIP
>
> Please Note: These seminars are subject to change.  Please check the
> ETIP
> website for updates and for new announcements of events in our
> occasional
> speakers series. Our website is http://bcsia.ksg.harvard.edu/energy
>
> For more information, contact dawn_hilali at harvard.edu.

Karen  L. Gibson
Program Assistant
MIT Laboratory For Energy and the Environment
77 Massachusetts Avenue, E40-469
(1 Amherst St., E40-469 - for DHL and FedEx)
Cambridge, MA 02139  USA
Tel:  1 (617) 258-6368; Fax:  1 (617) 258-6590