[Env seminars] Spend spring break at a sustainability conference for students in Rasa, Switzerland!

Christine Ng chrisng at MIT.EDU
Fri Feb 10 13:56:54 EST 2006

It's not too late to register for the annual meeting of the World Student
Community for Sustainable Development (WSC-SD) in Rasa, Switzerland, March
27-April 1.  Not a bad place to spend spring break!

This year's theme is "Mind, Knowledge and Sustainability."
Visit the website at http://www.am06.project21.ch

The MIT Students for Global Sustainability (SfGS) would like to send a few
MIT representatives to the conference.
We are still considering paper abstracts from MIT undergraduate and
graduate students, since the submission deadline has been extended.
If your paper is selected or you are interested in volunteering to help
represent MIT at the organizational pre-meeting for the WSC-SD, we will
work to raise funds to support your travel and accommodation at the conference.

To get more information, you can
(1) Attend the info session and SfGS general meeting at 5pm at the Stata
Center cafe on Thursday, February 16.  Light refreshments will be included.
OR
(2) Contact Elke Hodson (elkeh at mit.edu) with questions.